Visit & Shop
Visit the Gallery
Please contact Matt by email or phone (603) 795-4855 to arrange an appointment to visit the gallery.
Regular Open Hours
Fridays and Saturdays: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. Due to Covid-19 we are closed or offering limited open hours.
We work framing and shipping out of this gallery. If you are passing by and see our “OPEN” flag, our lights on, or our door open, try us (we have a doorbell). You will be welcome!
Matt Brown Fine Art, 1 Main Street, On the Common, Lyme, NH 03768, (603) 795-4855
Shop the Gallery
This site isn't e-commerce enabled, but you can make purchases using the site as your reference.
By phone or e-mail we can answer questions, arrange for shipping, or take payments using credit cards, checks, or some form of suitable exchange.
Send an email inquiry and we'll seek to get back to you soon with a reply.
Visit Our Neighbors
Restaurants in Lyme
Beyond art created with clay and wood, paint and pigments, the culinary arts are alive and well in Lyme! Give one of these spots a try for lunch or dinner:
Some great hikes:
- up Pinnacle Hill (parking and trailhead is thanks to Upper Valley Land Trust, Highbridge Rd., Lyme, NH)
- along the Appalachian Trail up Lambert Ridge and on up to the Smarts Mountain summit
- up and over Lyme Hill (parking is also thanks to Upper Valley Land Trust, along Rte 10 approx 1 mile south of the town)
- along Grant Brook down to the River Rd. (park at the school)
- out around one of Lyme's remote ponds (Pout Pond, Trout Pond, Reservoir Pond, or Mud Turtle Pond)
- the Lyme Historian's museum (Lyme Historians), across the street from the Lyme Congregational Church
Also of interest:
- Lyme's Horsesheds and Congregational Church, all the way at the other end of the Common
- Tensen Farms farmstand. Open all day every day, offering Lyme grown meats and beef, vegetables, canned specialties, Lyme-produced Berway Farm milk
- The Dartmouth Skiway, a five minute drive from the gallery up through Lyme Center and past its historic Academy Building
Lodging in Lyme
If you decide you want to visit for a weekend, or even longer, consider a stay right here in town at: