Visit & Shop
Visit the Gallery
Matt Brown Fine Art, 1 Main Street, On the Common, Lyme, NH 03768, (603) 795-4855
Please contact Matt by email or phone (603) 795-4855 to make an appointment outside of these regular hours to visit the gallery (Wednesdays and Thursdays are best).
Regular Open Hours
Fridays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm; Saturdays 10:00 am - 3:00 pm.
We work other times in this gallery. If you see our OPEN flag, our lights are on, or our door is open, try us, you'll be welcome.
Thanks to a cloud-based inventory system deploying directly to our web-site, what you see here online functions as an up-to-date catalogue reference for you, for our artists, for our MBFA staff.
To shop, click on the purchase link below each piece. This generates an email inquiry ready to send our way. Include questions and we'll respond with shipping, framing, or payment details. Completing a purchase involves our sending you a square invoice that you can pay with a credit card.
Send an email inquiry and we'll seek to get back to you soon with a reply.
Visit Our Neighbors
Restaurants in Lyme
Give one of these a try for lunch or dinner:
Some great hikes:
- Pinnacle Hill (parking and trailhead is thanks to Upper Valley Land Trust, Highbridge Rd., Lyme, NH)
- along the Appalachian Trail up Lambert Ridge and on up to the Smarts Mountain summit, trailhead out the Dorchester Rd. past the Skiway
- up and over Lyme Hill (parking is also thanks to Upper Valley Land Trust, along Rte 10 approx 1 mile south of the town)
- along Grant Brook down to the River Rd. (park at the school)
- out around one of Lyme's remote ponds (Pout Pond, Trout Pond, Reservoir Pond, or Mud Turtle Pond)
Also of interest:
- Lyme's Horsesheds and Congregational Church, at the other end of the Common
- Tensen Farms farmstand. Open all day every day, offering Lyme grown meats and beef, vegetables, canned specialties, Lyme-produced Berway Farm milk
- The Dartmouth Skiway, a five minute drive from the gallery up through Lyme Center and past its historic Academy Building
- The Lyme Historian's museum (Lyme Historians), across the street from the Lyme Congregational Church
- Cedar Circle Farm and Education Center, approx. 1 mile from the gallery: 225 Pavilion Rd. in East Thetford, VT.
Pick your own flowers, well-stocked farm-stand and greenhouses, "Hello Cafe" coffee shop (open daily 8am - 3 pm).
Lodging in Lyme
If you decide you want to visit for a weekend, consider a stay right here in town at: