Visit & Shop
Visit the Gallery
Matt Brown Fine Art, 1 Main Street, On the Common, Lyme, NH 03768, (603) 795-4855
Please contact Matt by email or phone (603) 795-4855 to arrange an appointment to visit the gallery.
Regular Open Hours
Fridays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm and Saturdays 10:00 am - 3:00 pm.
We work framing and shipping out of this gallery. If you see our OPEN flag, our lights are on or our door is open, try us, you'll be welcome.
Shop the Gallery Online
We continue to update this site aiming to achieve an up-to-date representation of what we actually offer through the gallery. Thanks to a cloud-based inventory system that deploys directly to the site, this web-site functions as a catalogue reference for you, for our artists, for our MBFA staff.
For shopping, click on the purchase link to generate an email inquiry you can add to and send our way. Shipping, framing, payment details can be worked out by e-mail, or by phone. Payments can be made with credit cards using a square e-mail invoice we send your way, by check, by using our stripe portal, or by other means we might mutually agree on (venmo, barter, shipments of baked goods).
Send an email inquiry and we'll seek to get back to you soon with a reply.
Visit Our Neighbors
Restaurants in Lyme
Give one of these a try for lunch or dinner:
Some great hikes:
- Pinnacle Hill (parking and trailhead is thanks to Upper Valley Land Trust, Highbridge Rd., Lyme, NH)
- along the Appalachian Trail up Lambert Ridge and on up to the Smarts Mountain summit, trailhead out the Dorchester Rd. past the Skiway
- up and over Lyme Hill (parking is also thanks to Upper Valley Land Trust, along Rte 10 approx 1 mile south of the town)
- along Grant Brook down to the River Rd. (park at the school)
- out around one of Lyme's remote ponds (Pout Pond, Trout Pond, Reservoir Pond, or Mud Turtle Pond)
Also of interest:
- Lyme's Horsesheds and Congregational Church, all the way at the other end of the Common
- Tensen Farms farmstand. Open all day every day, offering Lyme grown meats and beef, vegetables, canned specialties, Lyme-produced Berway Farm milk
- The Dartmouth Skiway, a five minute drive from the gallery up through Lyme Center and past its historic Academy Building
- The Lyme Historian's museum (Lyme Historians), across the street from the Lyme Congregational Church
- Cedar Circle Farm and Education Center, approx. 1 mile from the gallery: 225 Pavilion Rd. in East Thetford, VT.
Pick your own flowers, well-stocked farm-stand and greenhouses, "Hello Cafe" coffee shop (open daily 8am - 3 pm).
Lodging in Lyme
If you decide you want to visit for a weekend, consider a stay right here in town at: